It's a major UNDERSTATEMENT when I say my girls are growing up too fast. I know I said this last month, but didn't I just post about Eva turning 3 months....she is 4 months today and I just can't stop this little munchkin from growing! We have had some new milestones that I am loving. 1st-she started sleeping through the night just this Wednesday night. Usually she wakes me up at 5:30 for a feeding, I woke up on my own at 6:30 wondering what the heck, and she didn't wake up until 8:00. I had some serious smiles that morning! And just yesterday she started rolling over. She is soooo much fun. She is such a happy baby and smiles all the time, her smile is soooo contagious!

Isabella is growing up too fast too. I feel like it was just yesterday she was learning how to walk....she is soooo grown up....she wants to be just like mommy! I found her taking all her pajamas out of her drawers and throwing them in her play kitchen oven (because that would only make sense that that is where pajamas are washed, when they are done washing she throws them in the microwave)!! She is definately noticing all the things mom says and does.....including what I wear.....
13 comments:
they do grow up fast don't they??! Somedays I'm glad for it.. other I just want them to stop exactly where they are at! Eva's pictures are adorable! I love them!!! Laughing at Isa's! ha. ha.. they really do pay close attention to everything you do.( which really isn't always a good thing.) too cute.
Your pictures turned out GREAT! Let's have picture time soon!
haha that is so funny. well when i feed Peyton Jordyn always says mommy's bra holds her dots... haha i didn't know what to call them... they grow up so fast. man they are sure cute...
I cannot believe another month has come and gone! I can't believe how fast time is going. I LOVE the picutes of Eva and for some reason Brooklyn has always loved playing with my bra too!
If it makes you feel better, Alan calls my "woman products" "Shots". The other day he asked me "Mommy are these your shots?" In that last picture Eva looks so much like Isa.They are so cute!!
Grace likes to put my G's on and walk around... Drives me crazy!
They do grow up too fast....
Oh my gosh, seriously, your girls are so cute! LOVE the pics!
I've got to get up there!!! I will up in a couple of weeks to play. I am so excited. The girls are so cute and growing so fast. I need to get some new pics of Eva too. Hope everything is going well. I will talk to you soon! Love you lots. Have a good one...oh, tell Isa I said hi!
So cute, love the bra picture! HAHA!
Your girls are the cutest ever! Thanks for your encouraging post on my blog. I was in need of it ;)
So I bought that book you blogged about last week at a garage sale Saturday. I got through the first 4 pages and then stopped. I'm not into teary eyes... but I can tell it has a tender meaning!
Just wait until your baby goes to Kindergarten and you stand in your empty house and wonder where all your babies went. Too Too fast!
I love the picture with the bra........at least she didn't have it on!
Post a Comment