Tuesday, September 29, 2009

California Adventures

We just got back from a quick trip down to Cali. It was HOT and beautiful down there. Here are a few pict's from our trip.

Day 1

After hopping off the plane we made a pit stop at In and Out Burger, and then headed off to Huntington Beach in Orange County. The beach was BEA-utiful!

Ahhh, prec!





As we were heading back to our car, this was the sunset on the Pier. So gorgeous!


Before we headed back to the hotel, we got some quick shoppin in !

Kyle, coming out of the closet. LOL, the Hernandez boys always find a way to make me laugh!


Tony, enjoying some of the souveiner's the OC had to offer

In the Hernandez Fam we call this "The Stink Eye." Many of them get this when they get laughing too hard.

Day 2

We got some quick shoppin in, it was too stinkin hot to enjoy the outdoor malls! So we headed back to the hotel to cool down. Isabella was sooo excited to swim!


Just a little taste of her excitement about heading to the pool.

That night we headed off to the A's baseball game. It was a fun game, and the fireworks after were awesome!




Daddy and Isa sportin their "Hang Loose" signs.


I'm not even sure what to call this face.Possesed?

Me and Berg hanging out. We spent most of the time playing with the kids and enjoying the kettle corn.



Hmmmm...it must come from Chris's side of the family.
Day 3
Disneyland. To sum this day up there was a Billion people and it was a muggy 97 degrees. Holy crap!!! But Isabella had a blast, and we loved the rides. It was sooo cool to see all the Halloween decorations, they totally go all out for the holidays!


Chris riding his dad's rascal, pretty mean of him to steal it!
Isabella was so excited to meet Tinkerbell.
Day 4
Santa Monica
I have to admit this was my favorite day. The weather was PERFECT. It was probably in the 70's and over cast. The ocean was beautiful and the Pier was gorgeous. The shopping in Santa Monica was too much fun, and Isabella LOVED all the Street Performers.

One of the Street Perfomers was a little monkey. If you paid him a buck he would shake your hand, Isabella is still talking about this.

We're home now. Is there anything better than coming home to your own bed?? Nope!

12 comments:

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

Welcome home!! Glad you guys had fun. Its always nice to come home isnt it!? Love the pics, Isa is such a ham. That stroke face cracks me up. The Hernandez's are so much fun. We'll have to do dinner soon!

Stacey Irwin said...

That looks like a GREAT time! I'm so glad you guys got to go have some fun with some family! your pictures are so fun. Isa's faces were cracking me up!
But I agree nothing is better then your own bed!

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it. See you soon.

bladenfamily said...

Welcome home! It looks like a great trip! Are you up for another one??? Just a short day trip? Please??

Emily M said...

What a fun time!! It looks like you guys had a blast!! I agree-vacations are great, but it is SOOO nice to get home!

Trisha said...

It's fun to see you guys enjoying yourselves!

Shelly Traveller said...

looks like a fun vacation, I wish I was there now, I'm freezing today!

Veronica Tyler said...

I love Disneyland at Halloween time! We are going in December - all decked out for Christmas :) 97 in September? yuck!

Kylene said...

It looks like so much fun. We are debating on whether or not to take our girls. I know Hallie would love it but I still think Sam is a bit too little. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Hayley said...

I'm so very jealous! What a lovely vacation.

I love your blog, and just adore your ladies!

Rachel said...

You are right there is no place like your own bed! It looks like you had so much fun, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Isa's (many faces). So fun

moi said...

What a fun trip! The A's game looks so fun.