These gynormous sized letters for the girls rooms, they are unfinished so they were only $4.00 a piece.
I've been looking for a country looking chair that will go with the computer hutch in Eva's room. This was available finished or unfinished, the unfinished is $20.00 cheaper, such a great deal!
They had TONS of cute chunky frames. They carried unfinished beadboard ones. The unfinished 4x6 bead board frames were I think $1.50, yep you heard me correctly! They also carry the cute stand this picture is on.
And I have been looking for a green night stand for Isa's room, but the only place I could find it was at pottery barn, and I didn't want to pay pottery barn prices for furniture. They even have cute kids chairs and benches that are black.
Okay gal's, I will warn you, it's hard to have self control in this store, but the deals are amazing so shop away!
The other fun place I wanted to share with you, is my favorite website. www.babysteals.com It seems like everyone is having babies lately, so this is for all you mom's. This website is a Utah based website. Every day at 9:00 they post one deal at 50-80% off the original price. Once the item is sold out, you have to wait until another deal is released the next day. I have bought some fun things on this website, like mini diaper bags, car seat covers, baby slings, and they only sell high quality stuff.
Happy Shopping Friends!!
7 comments:
Thanks for the great tip on babysteals.com! I love your daughter's rooms!
You are so cute. I'll have to pass the word along to my sister up there(Melissa). She just had baby #1 and moved into her first apartment all in the same month! She will love it!:) Your girls are adorable.
Such cute stuff! I havn't heard of this little place. Thanks for sharing, I will check it out!
Ya gotta keep babysteals on the down low. hush hush :) They sell out of the good stuff way too fast! I've never been able to get the things I want cuz they are sold out.
I'm can't wait to check out the new place you found. Your decor is always so cute. Your welcome to decorate my place anytime :)
oh yah BTW...check out this website. You have to search through to find some of the REALLY cute stuff because the site is so huge but adorable stuff for little girls.
etsy.com
ooh I love it! I wished I lived closer!
thanks for the baby steal info!!
Post a Comment