The second most frequent asked question besides the "How are you adjusting to 1 vs. 2" question is "Do Isabella and Eva look anything alike?" Most people now associate Isabella with her curly locks and light blue eyes....but at the Hernandez clan we do have a saying with our little Isa "She was born Mexican, and turned white!" Here are the pictures of the gals....I think you can definately tell they are sista's!
Here is Isabella a few weeks old
Here is Eva a month old
I think it's the cheeks....they both got em'!
8 comments:
That is crazy they look a ton alike. But still have their own look! Both of them are beautiful babies!
Definitely sisters! So very cute.
They do look so much alike. They are both so cute. Wish me luck I am heading to girls camp in one day!!!
They are both beautiful!
The jam was REALLY easy. If you didn't do the number of jars we did, it would have been real quick too. It only took us about 3 hours though, to do that many jars. Although, we did the have the Vita-mix to help with the smashing of them.
Congrats!! I have not blogged forever so when I asked Grandma Ella if you had your baby yet she looked at me like I was crazy because it has been at least a month:) How CUTE!!!!
You'r girls are so cute. It's true they look alike but different at the same time.
Ooh they do look a bit alike. It will be fun to see just how much as she gets older. Either way they are both adorable!
Just catching up on your other posts. Laughing at your 1 vs.2 post.
All I can say is .. I know your pain. The good news is the terrible two's on a girl usually only last till about 3-ish and hopefully will chill out. ( zoey would have been sold to the gypsy's if it didn't!) and two is the hardest to adjust to. after that it's all cake!
you're doing great! good luck with the juggling!
Wow! They are both SO beautiful!
Post a Comment