Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mama Mia!

This week I am officially starting my Third Trimester, I am 28 weeks. I haven't been very good at keeping updated pictures of my belly, so I thought I better post one. When I look in the mirror I don't feel like I look huge, but after taking a couple pictures last night to post on the blog my thoughts were, "MAMA MIA, where did that belly come from?"


I promise I really do get out of my sweats (once a week, on Sunday!!!!)

19 comments:

christina said...

You're too cute Melissa!

bladenfamily said...

You are a very cute pregnant girl! Good for you!

Stacey Irwin said...

you are not big at all. You look adorable!!! I don't think people are s'posed to look that cute pregnant!
Hope you're feeling good!

Ktbug said...

Aw you are SO CUTE! Where do you buy your maternity clothes? I have no idea where to shop for mine.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

You are one hot preggo woman...

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

you look so great! You are all tummy! Lucky girl!

mel said...

I always thought I too wasn't big until photos were reviled. So I guess you should just continue to not take pictures (or not because you are too cute!) I simply can't wait to see the new little lady.

Hayley said...

You are so stinkin' cute! It's killing me.

Hey want to walk next week if the weathers good?

And also, did you ever get a dbl stroller? We are getting rid of ours...

Heidi Kjar said...

You look SO darling:) I was laughing so hard at your parent of the year post! That is so classic- kids know when we reach our breaking point and I love how she sat there quietly and then would say "hi mommy" here and there! That is so darn cute!!

Kylene said...

You look darling!

Atkinsons said...

You look beautiful! This little baby is going to be here before you know it! I was so excited to be in my third Trimester, but it was also miserable for me with the humid Texas heat, nothing that fit, the waiting, and my belly kept getting bigger! Happy Third Trimester!

Emily M said...

You look so cute! just a little bump!

Rachel said...

You are a very cute pregnant person!

Melodie said...

Melissa! You look so cute! I'm glad we blog cuz otherwise I would never see you pregnant! Crazy we live less than two hours away from each other and are related and we never see each other. What a shame!

Sam and Melissa Nelson said...

How Fun!!! I wish I lived closer too! I asked Sam if he wanted to settle down in Utah, because I told him I wouldn't mind. But, he wants to stay in Idaho Falls for a little while...So, we'll see what goes. But, we are coming to Logan for three days. April 8, 9, and 10th.. Are you going to be around. I would love to come visit!!!

Janette said...

So congratulations! I'm so out of the loop these days. You look so cute all the time, no worries for you even if you're just in your sweats :) Hope you're doing great.

Tina said...

You are very cute. I understand the getting dressed thing....I can't believe myself these days.

Trisha said...

I love seeing the belly pictures! Keep on posting them!

moi said...

EVERYBODY keeps saying how cute you are, and that is the absolute truth.