Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photo giveaway

Just wanted to let my friends and family know that my sister in law is doing a giveaway right now. Here is the link to her photo blog-go check it out. http://ashleymaephoto.com/blog/
Here's the giveaway info.

Giveaway!!
I am so excited about my new backdrops that I have decided to do a giveaway!!
I am looking for… babies & children under 12 that are willing to be supermodels for me and try out my new props & backdrops… winners will receive 5 edits from their session on CD with rights to print and an 8×10 of choice.
To enter… leave a comment & your email address/ or blog link! So easy! Every person you refer gets you an extra entry. I will select 2 numbers at random next Friday at 8 PM & will notify winners by email.

2 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Too bad I don't live Cache Valley, I would totally sign up for that! And by the way, your SIL is SO gorgeous!

Traci Crossley said...

Sign me up girl!!!! I am alsways up for new pics of my kids!!!