Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shopaholics

Seems like there has been a lot of blog talk about good deals. I definately hate paying full price for anything. I was shopping online at the childrens place this afternoon, and right now they are having a killer sale on kids stuff. I did a google search for Children's Place coupons (which comes in handy any time you shop online), and there was a code B19RGAAV19, that you can enter at checkout for an additional 15% off. I got some cute jeans and heavy sweaters for Isabella for next winter that were about $5.00. Just wanted to spread the LOVE to all my friends!

5 comments:

Emily M said...

I was just looking at that site this morning. Thanks for the coupon code.

bladenfamily said...

Wahoo! I am glad you checked it out! Didn't it make you smile?? I think you should come and visit me and we can go to the outlet! It is supposed to be 60 next week. Think about it...

Stacey Irwin said...

that's awesome! I will check it out. .anytime you want to share the love like that you just go with the feeling! Thanks!

april said...

Nice! Thanks ;)

Jen said...

I found your blog from Sarah's. Thanks for the savings code for Children's Place! I just went on a shopping spree and got cute stuff for Madee and Destrie.