
It's a girl! We are so excited! The only dissapointment that came with this visit is that we couldn't get any good pictures on our ultrasound. Little Miss was snuggled up to her hands, she did not want us to get a peek. The ultrasounds jiggled my belly about 4 times, and you could see her little arms and hands twitching and bouncing, but she was not about to show her face. Nice job on the poll, you guys were right on!
25 comments:
Girls RULE!
Wahoo!! How fun. How in the world do you already have a cute page made? You're killing me! I am still trying to scrapbook mine and my child is almost 3 months old!
Awesome!! Her and Isa will have so much fun together.
How exciting! Another darling girl to dress up.
Congrats!! How fun for you. I am glad it is you and not me. You know us, all boys! Maybe I can just come over and play with your girls.
I knew it! Isa will be such a cute big sister! Zoey was like that, she was shy too. But I told the doc I wasn't leaving till we knew what was up! I HAD to know! Congrats! That is just so fun!
I have tons of girl quilts... YEAH!!! Love you
Fun Fun! Congrats!
Hooray!!! So excting! Little Isa will have a pal to play with! And I am sure she will be a little doll, just like her sister! Congrats!!
You two really know how to make cute girls. Yay!
That is so exciting! Congrats!
YAY! Congrats! I was way off, i really thought it was a boy... haha Im always wrong when it comes to this kind of stuff! Oh i cant wait for this gorgeous girl to come, Isa will love it :) See you tomorrow night! Love ya!
I already sent you some congrats on Facebook but babies always warrant as much as possible. So here's some more...CONGRATS!
I am so excited for you! It is so nice because you already have all the stuff!
NOw you are just like me. You will have soooo much fun dressing them alike and getting the same Christmas dresses and Easter. Okay maybe I am a bit overboard but it is really fun. I am sure they will hate me when they are older but for now its play time!!!
Congrats and I am glad everything is okay.
congratulations!!! You will love having 2 girls. You can dress them alike and all that fun stuff.
ps... My husband says he bleeds pink and that is why we have so many girls.
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you. I'm very anxious to see this little one.
Congratulations! I can't believe your other little girl is so big, she is darling. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I occaisionally look at yours through Stephanie's blog too. And about your comment on her blog about not having the nice legs anymore, I don't buy it. You both suck. You've had kids and are still soooo small!
YAY for PINK!! I am so excited for you. Do you have names picked out yet?
That is so exciting!!! I love having two girls together. They'll have so much fun together. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. You look great!
Congrats! That is so exciting. Hope you had a very Happy Birthday too!
Woo Hoo! I am soo excited for you! Girls are soooo much fun and you are such a girl mom..ya know?
I love having my girls together. I am excited for you!
Awesome! She will be so cute just like your other cutie:)....I love your belly pic below, you look fabulous!!
Wow!!! I am so happy for you guys. What an exciting time. Two little girls - two best friends. Chris is going to have a house full of women. I sure he will LOVE IT! Miss you, I hope to see you sometime soon. We are going to be headed to Logan for a visit soon, I will call you.
congrats! girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment