I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Christmas. I say relaxing and giggle a little, since when does anyone relax at Christmas? It was a blast though! We didn't have to travel far, so that was really nice. I admit I was like a little kid Christmas night watching the snow come down, that was the funnest part of Christmas, I love a White Christmas and we sure got one. In fact we didn't get home until after midnight on Christmas night, and to our surprise Santa and his little elves (thank you Smithfield City) had plowed our roads.....and left us unable to get into our driveway. The snowdrift was up to my thighs (and that is no exaggeration). So, we hiked to our front door..it was quite a Christmas adventure!
Christmas Eve we eat a big dinner at Chris's Grandma's house and then we go back to his parents house and open presents and watch Christmas movies. To get the entertainment started that night, we fed Isabella Candy Cane POP ROCKS....hours of endless entertainment for us all!! Then we watched The Butt Sniffer Christmas movie. What is this you ask? This year instead of watching The Christmas Story, we put in Family Videos of Christmas. Keep in mind Chris grew up with 5 boys in the family. So, our goal was to find the video that found one of his brother's scratching (okay digging) his butt and then sniffing his fingers. I won't tell which brother it was, he still thinks he is innocent. But as we watched the video, there was a lot of butt scratchin going on between all the brothers, they must have had hard water up in Wyoming. LOL. Once we found the "guilty" proof , we rewind it over and over and laugh harder each time. Good times!
Isabella lovin the POP ROCKS!
Isabella loved her new dolly that Santa brought her. She is such a good little mommy.
Hmmm...I'm still trying to figure out if Santa brought this for Isabella or Chris???
We couldn't head to Grandma's without the new doll. She seriously cracked me up to watch how cute she was with her new baby. Let's just hope she likes the upcoming baby as much!!!
Santa brough Isa and me new aprons, it's time to get baking!!!
And...the funnest surprise ever.....Chris surprised me with tickets to the Brian Regan show. He is my favorite comedian and he is coming to the Ellen Eccles theatre in Feb. (out of all places), and I can't wait for our date night!!!!!!
7 comments:
What a fun Christmas! I love the butt scratching video- gotta love home videos! Glad you had a good christmas!
That is so funny about the butt scratching. Glad you had a fun Christmas and didn't have to travel too far in the mess!
We got some matching aprons too. I was pretty excited about that! And there is nothing funnier that the first time you feed your kid pop rocks. So funny! How are you feeling?
Looks like Christmas was a fun at your house. I'm glad you had a Great Christmas. Happy New Year!
Pop Rocks and kids are pure entertainment! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. I love the pic of you and Isabella. So very cute!
Well, I can attest that we do have hard water in Gillette, I can be found scratching my butt more than once in a day. Haha, I miss watching those videos they are hilarious. I think Nick was up to his elbow digging out his cornhole. Hahahahahahahaha
That cracks me up about the basketball hoop- Brandon insisted on having a hoop for his girls!!!
Taneill
Post a Comment