Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy un-Birthday

Just a quick update, Isa is feeling much much better, which also means that mommy is feeling better. She is back to her usual silly self and we are both happy campers! Today she turns One and a half, and I can't believe it! Where does time go? I took some fun pictures of her yesterday, and I thought they totally depicted what goes on in our house in the afternoon (with a one and a half year old).
Me: "Isabella, please don't touch mommy's plant!"
Isabella: Turning around with her innocent little face.

Isabella: "Thinking" Now that I've been caught I must find something else to do. I'm off...as slobber runs down her chin.

Hmmm...that toy over there looks fun, but wait, is that something in my diaper? Let me reach in and find out.

Me: Thinking "Uhhh...germs, germs"
Me again: "Isabella, please get your hands out of your pants." As I am walking over to grab the hand sanitizer, yes....it sits on the counter and is always available for times like this. p.s. thank goodness there was no treats in there!

Isa: "Mommy, bracelets, bracelets."
Me: "Oh, pretty braclets" as Isa is thrashing her arms in all directions, these "bracelets" fly and I duck so I don't get nailed in the face.
Isa: Thinking: Well, that was fun, Now I'm off.

BUSTED, look at that face!

Isa: "Uh-oh"
Me: "Isa please help mommy clean this up."

Isa: "Buh-Bye"....and she's off.

12 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I love her "I didn't do anything, MOM!" face and her pretty blue eyes. I can't believe she's already that old!!

Trisha said...

I think my most popular saying lately is "Hands off please!" They think it is a fun game.

Natalie McKnight said...

She is such a crack up. Life is never boring at your house. We need to get the girls together to play one of these days.

Stacey Irwin said...

how can you get mad at a face like that?! It's amazing how you race around the house all day just to keep the house from destruction! ( and sanitary!) I'm glad she is feeling better. You too!

Q and T McKnight said...

Isabella - you crack Grandma and Grandpa up. What an adorable little face and personality!

Lis, it looks like she is keeping you busy. She gets cuter and cuter each day!

Miss you guys!

Love, Mom and Dad

Hayley said...

I love the hands down the pants. Classic.

Rachel said...

YEA for the nursery milestone! I didn't realize that Isabella and Ty were the same age (Ty just reached that milestone a couple of weeks ago)! That is so FUN!

Adams Clan said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Jami said...

ummm... I can totally relate! She always looks so adorable where do you get her clothes?

GINGERSPICE said...

I love your posts... So creative and Isabella is so stinkin gorgeous. I know I always say that but she really is!! I'm glad you're both feeling better!

Tony & Bergen said...

Hey!! These pictures are so dang cute of Isa. The pig tails are to die for. I miss you guys like crazy. You need to come down and see us one weekend. Oh, and if you get any spare time, email me some fun pictures of Isa. I want to do some scrapbook pages. Hope everything is going well. Have a wonderful day!!

GINGERSPICE said...

So I really need your help!! I've tried downloading some scrapbook pages and I cannot figure it out for the life of me... I love how you do up your pics. When's a good time to talk, I really want to accomplish this!!