Take a stroll down Memory Lane with me... I have had too much fun on other's blogs, so I want to join in on the fun! So, let loose and play along!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Let's see what happens...
p.s. Remember my mom and dad read this :O)
21 comments:
Can I just say Ditto to everything you posted on my blog? How can you forget the "Rob" concert and the all the wonderful people we meet together that night. The two love birds next to Bret that made us closer than ever. The 70 year olds rocking out in the front row, and the light in our husbands eyes when "Rob" came on to the stage. I could go on and on. Lets not stop making memories together (promise).
Love you..
well one thing i remember going to your house and making those cute coasters and tile.. my coasters were not as good but it was nice to get out.... haha also i just remeber how cute your sharing times were when i was in the primary.. i had to add that..
Okay, and now I will embarress myself.
I remember driving past your house multiple times, trying to spy on people in your hot tub, because you always had the cute boys at your house.
Blushing.
And I guess I have lots of random memoris of you because of Brittney.
Cheer was a blast! We were always getting sun burned! And when we went to Bear Lake and all got FRIED!
I also remember going on a date to your house and we watched a movie in your basement (I don't remember who with?)
I also remember that class at Utah State we sat together in (some abuse class) and talk about all our drama.
And then you threw me a wedding shower. Your so sweet!
Thanks again
Wow, as your parents where do we begin. You and your brother Dustin have brought so much joy into our lives.
Even though we have SO MANY great memories of you, three stand out.
1) The first time you laughed as a baby. Dad and I were mortified. You sounded like a machine gun. Once you found your giggle voice, you were cracking yourself up all the time. Once you would start laughing you could go on for hours. Dad and I would be in stitches laughing at you. There were times our bellies would hurt so bad and we would have tears rolling down our eyes because you would start giggling, so we would start giggling, then you would stop for a minute looking so serious at us then start cracking up again, which would totally crack us up. You were such a happy baby with a great personality (hmmmm, wonder where Isabella gets it from).
2) When you were a toddler and we found you sound asleep all tangled up in your blankets on your bed and hanging upside down off the side of your bed with the top of your head only a few inches from the floor. We could not believe how you were hanging off the side of your bed, with your blackets tightly holding on to you. We knew people would not believe us when we told them what we saw so dad snuck around the opposite side of the bed, layed down on the floor, and snapped a picture of you.
3) When we watched you kneel across the altar and be sealed to Chris for Time and All Eternity. Our hearts were so full - overwhelmed with joy that you had found a loving eternal partner that treated you and our family so kind, yet sorrow that you had grown up so fast.
Those are "just a few" of our loving memories of you.
Love,
Mom and Dad
I remember you bought me a junior bacon cheeseburger one night because you were disgusted with the lack of food at my apartment and I didn't have any money. It was the best one I've ever eaten. I have lots of crafting memories with you also. What a fun thing!
I'm sure I was with Hayley when we drove past your house looking for the boys. I think we were all trying to think of ways that we could be invited to "Melissa's hot tub."
I also remember hanging out with you guys at Michelle's house a lot, which made us feel cool.
I just met you, but I will always remember the look on your face when I stole your Twix and Almond Joy candy bars from you. They tasted really good by the way!
I have two:
1.) In 6th grade (Cedar Ridge Middle School) for some odd reason you brought this 8x10 pic of your mom when she was young. The pic looked just like you. You were so cute about it because you were so proud that you looked like your Mama!
2.) I remember my mom and I pulling into the DMV parking lot on my way to take my driving test. You had just gotten out of the car with Mr. Roskelley and had a huge smile on your face! Obviously you passed! It made me so excited to get my license!
One of my favorite memories is of a child in one of my classes slapping up your pregnant belly and showing you who was boss. Don't worry I had my share of belly slaps by the children as well.
My favorite will be GIRLS Camp with MELIZZAAA SUEEEEE Mic Nigget!
You were always cracken jokes. and smiling! ANd so full of energy! I remember Hot Tubb'n at your house( ywmns only!)
Ace of Base I saw a sign was one of your favorite songs. and Lou and I went up and listen with ya.
I was always jealous of your gorgeous long culy hair!!!
Group date you with Phil... me with Dave somebody and I was sooo glad you were there!
too much fun!
I remember always coveting your gorgeous hair in high school! Oh and I remember me and some of our guy friends sitting at a soccer game at SV and you walked by, and Chad Rasmussen said, "who is THAT?" in a voice like, "hubba hubba!" Ha weird that I remember that! Then I told him your name and he said, "she's fine.." ha ha
I hope Chad doesn't read these comments:)!
I remember hot tubbing at your house in the winter we would run and lay in the snow and than hop in the hot tub....years later I learn that it's not so good for your heart! :) So many YW camps! I remember coming home once from a camp and I was locked out of my house, so I came home with you and I must have had really dirty socks cause I got dirt all over your mom's carpet and I felt sooooo bad! Sorry Teresa!
Seriously, I have so many memories I don't know what to write down. Hmmm, I will ALWAYS remember our drivebys pass J.W.'s house. Remember putting on crazy hats and switching cars so we wouldn't be so obvious?! I remember watching dirty dancing in your bedroom and eating taco bell. I remember doing Tae Bo in your basement. I remember making trees at my moms house. I remember lots of cheer adventures with you. I remember when you cut your hair you came to my house to show me and I thought, "can she get any more beautiful?" I remember your wedding! I remember the Sealer asked you and Chris what attracted you two to one another and you said something so nice like, "He was so kind and caring." And Chris said something like, "She's hot!" I remember being pregnant at the same time and sharing pregnancy stories over the phone. I love all our memories together!
Oh, one more, the fire hazard facials!!
Tons of fun memories. Hanging out at michelle's and all the LONG talks (also cleaning eggs of our cars), you gals apartment, most recently (and my favorite) is our girl's night out and being able to vent, laugh our guts out, adn cry if we need to. We are so lucky to have great times and friends!
I know this is weird and random, but didn't you have a head gear in elementary? I remember when you lived in Cornish and we went to ele school together and then you moved and I saw you again at Cedar Ridge. You were always so nice to be around. and nice to everyone around you.
Rach------NO head gear!!!! Unless it was so traumatizing that I have kept it out of my memory!!! You make me laugh!! Thought I better clarify, wrong person! Maybe it's because I had braces for 5 years, it might have seemed like I had a head gear :O)
I remember the great Smithfield Health Days pageant! I was glad you were in the royalty for the year after, so there would be someone close to my height! I was like a head shorter than everyone:) It was fun being in the same ward in YW together. You were so nice and happy to be around. I needed someone like that. I was so scared of not making any friends my senior year! Thanks!!
I remember when you guys lived in Cornish and I would come over to play and we always dressed up. I remember the basement for some reason...weird?! There are so many memories growing up. I loved kick ball and hide the thimball at Grandma's. And of coarse, the 4th in Lewiston...I'm so sad we missed you guys this year. Isa is such a doll, I love seeing pics of the cutie!
Melissa, I have two really funny/ embarassing memories.
1st walking down the hall of North Cache and you let off a pretty nose twisting bomb (fart) and you looked at me with a horrified look on your face and then yelled, RUN!! You didn't want anyone to know it was you. I don't think that memory ever comes to my mind without a chuckle.
2nd. I remember we were taling one day I think at North Cache again and as you were talking to me a BIG piece of your spit hit the corner of my lip. I started screaming and doing all I could to wipe it off.
Okay I am going to throw in a 3rd because I feel bad that you will think that is all the memories I have of you. I remember how I always thought you were so beautiful. I wanted to be you.
I remember going to water aerobics and exercising our mouths more than our bodies. And I remember how good you are at throwing wonderful enritchments together with little help and everything looking so beautiful!
Post a Comment