On the way home from the pool Isabella fell asleep, and so when we got home I put her down in her crib. I can always tell when Isabella wakes up from her naps because she will find her pacifier and start sucking on it really loud. I heard her start sucking, so I went in to check on her and this is what I found.
My Little Monkey Girl.
Here's Isa sharing her Teddy Grahams with daddy.
Grandma brought a Dora toothbrush to give to Isabella, and she was so excited she just sat on the picnick table with it in her mouth. She kept saying "Dora...Dora." The funny thing is that we don't even watch Dora at our house, but Grandma Hernandez has a few Dora books. So, when we went to Target on Wednesday we were walking down the book isle and Isabella pointed and said "Dora." Sure enough there was a Dora book. All throughout the store you could hear her saying "Dora..Dora" as she pointed to her book. So Grandma thought it would be fun to give her a Dora toothbrush.
Later that night we went to the 24th Concert down at Mac Park, we had so much fun listening to Imagine play. Here is Grandma and Isa gettin down with their moves.
On Saturday we went up to Bear Lake with Chris's family and spent the day playing in the water. It was such an awesome hot day to go to the beach. Here is Isabella "trying" to put some sunscreen on before we left.
My brothers-in-law, Tony and Kyle...looking Saweet!
Here's the Hernandez boys out in the water trying to float in the boat. Ummm...the weight capacity was 400 Lbs, let's just say not all of them made it back to land in the boat.

Isa and daddy with their tootsies in the water. I have to give full credit to my friend Sara who took a similar picture up at the lake a couple weeks ago, I thought it was soooo cute I wanted to try to capture the same picture. I think it turned out really cute!
17 comments:
I might have to steal that last photo idea too! I love it! the feet in the mouth is quite impressive! Glad you got to enjoy some good family time! as always love the pictures!
Such fun pics! I'm glad you had a fun weekend!
I love her cute little tummy in her bikini. I wish you would have been at the swim party the other night....
That is so funny about Chris's hair. I'm so glad that Dave gets tired of shaving so much. That is what made him decide to grow it out again:) Hopefully Chris is like that too! Those are great pictures. I love how you do the black and white thing with a colored flower. You are so good! Do you use Adobe Photoshop? Just wondering...They were great pictures! Isn't Bear Lake the best? We are going there next week and I can't WAIT!!
These are great pictures. I love the one with Chris and Isabella's feet. That is precious. I may have to steal the idea myself. You take great pictures!!
What a cute little Monkey. What a resourceful little gal. "No binkie, that's alright I'll make do with what I have!" You always get the best shots of her- love the one of her putting on the sunblock as well. Too cute all of it!
You have such an amazing talent for capturing moments!
Yes were at the lake on Saturday. We need to talk more. You and Chris would have had a blast on that thing. It was sooo much fun. Next time we will talk. My kids were so excited to see their picture on your blog (thanks we had a great time too)
I saw that idea somewhere, so I can't take the credit. Pretty sure I stole it from someone else! I love the tootsie pictures! I love all your pictures you really do catch some precious moments.
It looks like you had a great time with your fam! It is always great when the hubby takes sometime off work to spend time! I am so excited for our girls night!
I'm always so jealous of what great pictures you take they always look so good!
I echo what everyone else has said. Your pic's are the cutest! I'm hoping we can get over to bear lake before the summer is over. Things are just so busy all the time!!
We're coming down in August sometime. Do you know when the next girls night out is?
So cute!! I love the toe sucking. Bear Lake looks like fun. I miss it over there, it's been a while. Always love the pictures.
I love the story about her picking off the sand and saying "yuck" THat is so funny! I know I say it every time but she is so adorable. You need to enter in to some modeling agencies!
Hey this is Krystal, Shawn Atkinson's wife. Thanks for your comment on our blog! Shawn will be excited to hear from you and see your blog! You have such a beautiful little girl, just too cute!! And your cannon takes great pictures! What type of cannon is it? I'm sure Shawn will drop a line soon!
Hi Melissa, you probably don't remember me, but you were a senior when I was a sophamore and I just came across your blog and thought it was so cute I wanted to tell you good work:D your family is really cute!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun :)
Post a Comment