Sunday, February 17, 2008

I’ve been Tagged by Stacey

What's Your Husbands Full name:Christopher J. Hernandez
How Long Have you been together:Married for almost 4 years
How long did you guys date? We dated 19 months ( I know that’s forever in Utah time)
How old is he:He is 32. He’s an old man that robbed the cradle. He is 4 years older than me.
Who eats more?:It’s pretty even. Although, lately I have consciously tried to watch how much he eats (ex: If he eats 4 pieces of pizza, I will only eat 3). It makes me feel more feminine not to out eat my man. Although, I could win an eating contest with him in a heartbeat. I can hold my own when it comes to food
Who said I love you first?:That’s an akward story, we’ll just skip that one. Let’s just say, eventually we both said we loved each other, and there was a happy ending.
Who's taller?:Chris for sure.
Who's Smarter?:Chris. Enough said. We don’t need to rub this one in.
Who does the Laundry: Me me, and me. Being home all day, it just calls my name and it haunts me in my sleep. Why does laundry suck so bad?
Who does the dishes?:Mostly me. Same situation as the laundry. Is it possible for laundry and dishes to reproduce? It’s ridiculous and never ending. If I have a few extra dollars, I would hire those merry maids to come and do laundry and dishes every day.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?: Chris does. For some reason, I have a weird fear of sleeping by the door. It’s like if someone breaks into our house, I would want them to get him first, right?
Who pays the bills?: Me. Chris’s idea of balancing the check book is to go to the ATM, withdraw $20.00 and see how much the receipt has on it.
Who Mows the lawn:The Homeowner’s association. Ah, one of the only benefits of still living in a townhouse.
Who cooks dinner:? Me, me and me again. Unless it’s Saturday night, he cooks a killer Tombstone pizza. Oh and he makes a killer Hot fudge pudding cake...to die for!
Who drives more when you are together: Chris. I hate driving. I shouldn’t admit this, but I totally need glasses, and I’m in denial. So night driving and me don’t go well together.
Who is more stubborn: Hands down me. It’s totally inherited (thanks mom!)
Who kissed who first?: Totally mutual. We were dating for like 2 weeks before the first kiss, so by the time it arrived, hello pg-13. It was awesome!
Who asked out who first:? Chris did.
Who proposed ?: Do women really propose? C’mon!
Who has more siblings? Chris by a mile. I have one brother, Dustin. Chris has 4 other brothers. Oh, the patience Shannon (my mother in law)must have had.
Who wears the pants in the family?: For sure me. But, don’t tell him I said so. It would really hurt his ego! Actually I think we are the perfect combo, I'm salt, he's pepper, and we just work together.

I tag....anyone who has never been tagged before~you're it!

6 comments:

Kylene said...

Okay, I just commented on your "how you met story" but had to comment here too! I love your cute new header! I'm planning on coming down sometime later in the week (maybe thurs). Are you going to be around? I'll call ya.

Kiesha said...

You are so funny! I definetly have to agree on the laundry/dishes. It seems like they just never gets all the way done. And if it does happen, then you start over the next day. I'm tempted to already teach Riley how to fold all the whites and make that her job. So mean!

Jami said...

That was too funny, and the best part is a lot of the answers reminded me of myself.

Cody and Mindy said...

Melissa Hi, yes I remember you and you are still beautiful. OK so your little fam is too adorable. I loved seeing your blog. I hope it's ok to keep peeking in on you guys. Love your cute little story too. I will for sure give Emily all your info and have her send you an invite to her blog. Talk to you soon Mindy

Ash said...

How funny... I agree with you on the dishes/laundry thing also. Just wait until there is 5 of you, the laundry is insane!
About water aerobics, are you still going? My baby has been somewhat of a terror lately so she's been up all day and night wanting to be held. She's FINALLY on something for her reflux and is much nicer, ENJOYABLE even. I'm hoping that I can get out now. Let me know when you go and I'll try to make it!

Emily J. said...

Melissa,
It is so good to hear from you (Mindy told me you commented on her blog) so I sent you an invite to my blog. You look amazing as always and your family is adorable. Can you believe it is our 10 year this summer? I loved reading about your life and I am so glad you are happy. I can't wait to keep up with you now....I love this blogger world.