When we first arrived we hit the jackpot........Chocolate Chip cookies, the size of Isabella's head, no joke!! We knew we were in heaven!
Here's a picture of Isa and me with our Biltmore robes, she just kept looking at me like "What is going on and where are we?"
Friday morning, my mom had meetings for work at the resort, so Isabella and I took a walk around the grounds and neither of us could stop smiling. The sound of sprinklers and birds in January would make anyone smile. They had lots of fun places to just sit and relax by pools or fountains, here is a picture of Isabella in one of the oversized chairs. She thought it was pretty cool.
They had a huge chess/checker board that was made right on the lawn of the resort. At first Isabella was terrified because I sat her down next to the horse piece and it was just staring her right in the face. She wasn't a big fan!
Saturday we headed out to do some shopping and eat at the Cheesecake factory. This was Isabella's first experience with cheesecake. And, as you can tell by the photo....she loved it!! She went to town on the homemade whipped cream!! She kept handing the spoon back to us everytime she had licked it clean.
This is my favorite picture. After a day full of shopping and eating we went back to our hotel room, and I sat Isabella on the bed, I looked over and she had taken her shoes off and was sprawled out on the bed......that's my girl!
We had so much fun on our trip with grandma, it was a shock to come home and feel the cold air again. I think I could move to Arizona for the winter :O) !!!!!!


13 comments:
UGH, the jealousy I am experiencing is much. You are soooo lucky! Now it's back to the much too cold valley!
That looks like such a fun trip! You got some good pictures. Next time you're cold, come down for a visit. We'd love to have you come stay! p.s. LOVE the Cheesecake Factory!
Oh how it would be to feel the warmth of the sun. The least you could have done is bring some back with you. IT'S FREEZING!!! J/K :) Glad you had some good R & R with your sweet little girl. Her pic's are always so cute!
You take great pictures! I love the one of her sitting on the chair. So I need to keep hearing that Arizona is a nice place because Paul would really like to start his practice there. I'm not so sure this is where I want to end up though...too hot, at least in the summer.
You take the most adorable pictures. Isabella is a little model baby. Seriously, that hair is amazing. Glad you guys had fun. Derek just moved down there so Rod and I are going to take a trip sometime this year to visit. I'll have to check out that spa.
HOw fun! I would love to have a mom/daughter getaway trip! Especially to get out of this crappy weather!
Fun pictures to remind me of our fun time together. Even though I was tied up in meetings all day Friday and part of the day on Saturday, it was so special to spend the rest of the time with my two special girls! Love you! Mom
Melissa!- I wish I was there right now. It looks like such a NICE place. I love your pictures you took- the chess board one with Isa sitting by the pieces is so cool.
Gorgeous pics! You deserve a break. I'm glad Isabella was along for the ride-it seems like she enjoyed it.
I know this was said earlier, but I love the pictures you took! Great skills!
Aw, it looks like you guys had a fun girls weekend!! So jealous of the resort you all stayed- super gorgeous! We'll see you soon for Izzy's bday! MUAH!
My weekend sucked too. We should have thrown a pity party together! Someday I really will call, but until then I hope you aer feeling better.
Ahh, I want warm weather!! I love all the pics, but my favorite is the bathtub one. It's adorable!
Post a Comment