Tuesday, December 18, 2007

First Haircut

Okay, so last week I said that I was so excited to finally have some time to relax, but I feel like I have done anything but that. Christmas totally snuck up on me this year, I don't know where December went. Thank goodness Chris has the next 11 days off, he has been nice enough to stay home with the babe, so I can run last minute errands. Yesterday I went into Logan, and you would have thought it was the day after Thanksgiving, by the time I got home I was in the worst mood ever. For some reason, Christmas shopping hasn't put me in the Christmas spirit, and I feel really guilty for being so awnry. But, this morning I did have a relaxing time. I took Isabella in for her very first haircut. Aunt Ashley trimmed a cute little bob in the back. We cut about an inch off, I have this cute little rubber band with a little piece of her hair, so I can put it in her baby scrapbook. She had so much fun. She kept looking at Ashley funny, she seemed a little sceptical about the whole thing, but she didn't cry. Ashley gave me the whole works. I was ready to have my blond hair back, so she dyed, cut, and waxed my eyebrows and face. I would post pictures of my new do, but my face is still swollen and red from the wax. It's not a pretty sight.




Okay, so many of you are professional digitial scrapbookers. I finally got motivated to try it out. With the encouragement of Kylene, I decided to give it a shot. So here is my first digital scrapbook page. Don't look to close, there is a lot of room for improvement. But, I can tell this might be a very time consuming and addicting habit. I will try to control myself!!

7 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

So Cute! I want to see your new do! We really do need to have a play date sometime! Maybe after the holidays when life calms down a bit!

Hayley said...

Ashley is a babe! I hope you told her Hi from me. I too, want to see the new do, I posted mine...so it's your turn!

Kiesha said...

Sounds like you change your hair as much as I do. I've atleast stopped trying to do it myself and that's helped. I have no idea how to digital scrapbook so kudos to you! I don't think my dial-up internet could handle it anyways. :)

christina said...

Love the new haircut and can't wait to see yours! She's so cute!

Kylene said...

Time to post your new do.

Isa is a doll. I had to laugh when you said she went in for her first haircute because I am just BARELY pushing it to get a ponytail sprout on Sam's head. My girls are late bloomers in the hair department.

Q and T McKnight said...

We love your new haircut, Isabella, of course, you would look adorable any way you cut or wore you hair in our eyes! We can't wait to see you at Christmas so we can kiss your chubby cheeks! We Love You!
Grandma & Grandpa McKnight

moi said...

Those eyes are captivating, just like her moms! Merry Christmas Melissa!