Sunday, October 21, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow


So, Chris turned the big "32" on Oct.13th. We decided we would celebrate his birthday a week late and go camping this weekend. We went up to my parents condo up Ogden canyon. The drive up there was so pretty, all the Fall colors were so cool! When we arrived, the first thing we did was turn the fireplace on because it was so so cold! Well, we woke up Saturday morning, got the baby fed, got breakfast going, and by the time we opened up our blinds it was almost noon. To our surprise it was snowing like crazy, Chris and I were so excited because our plan that day was to get a head start on Christmas shopping. We got Isabella all dressed up in her winter sweater and took her out on the back porch, she was so excited, I don't think she knew what to think of all the white stuff landing on her little face. Needless to say, it was the perfect way to start off our Christmas shopping extravaganza. The only thing I forgot to pack was the Christmas CD!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Hello Melissa! This is so fun to see everyone's updates, I am so glad you emailed me your blog address. What a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you. I wish we were closer and could see people more often. Oh well, at least there's the internet! Tell your far away parents hello for me.
Britt

Kylene said...

Isabella is getting so big. What a doll. That pic of you two is so cute! Happy late birthday to Chris. What are you doing next Thursday night? I'm coming down, we should do a girls night out.

Shelly Traveller said...

Melissa,
I saw your blog on Kylene's. What a beautiful baby girl you have. I'm excited to read more! I'll add you to my blog roll if you don't mind.